Dry Eye Symptoms
The most common symptoms of dry eye include a feeling of dryness or grittiness in the eyes, foreign body sensation (as if there is 'something' in your eyes), blurry or hazy vision, and burning, painful, or sore eyes.
Left untreated, dry eye can cause damage to your eyes and vision. If you have any of the symptoms below, you may have dry eye.
- Eyes feel dry
- Scratchy, gritty feeling
- Burning, itching, or stinging
- Red or 'bloodshot' eyes
- Feeling uncomfortable with contact lenses
- Feels like 'something' is in your eyes
- Eyes feel tired
- Blurry or hazy vision
- Watery eyes
- Frequent eyelid infections or sties
- Sensitivity to light or pain from bright lights
If you have one or more of the symptoms listed above, you should see your eye care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Oasis TEARS gives you instant relief from dry eye and long-lasting comfort.